New Features in Firmware for the LMG600 Family
Some of the new features:
- Test Suite, LMG-Remote and Sample Vision are integrated in one executable.
- Sample Vision allows creation of additional cursors and cursor ranges.
- Sample Vision computes UHRMS, IHRMS, PHARM, QHARM and SHARM for a restricted number of harmonics, and THD.
- Fast CAN trigger
- USB devices can be formatted on the LMG
- New standard for LMG Test Suite: IEC 61000-4-15:2010 + COR1:2012
- New limits for LMG Test Suite: IEC 61000-3-3:2013 + A1:2017, IEC 61000-3-11:2000, EN 61000-3-3:2013 + A1:2017
- LMG Remote supports a fullscreen mode.
- LMG600 Control supports hostnames and IPv6 addresses
- New half period based measurement values FLIHP and FLPHP.
- New Zero Adjust action allows the comfortable configuration and execution of the zero adjustment.
- Sample Vision allows configuration of harmonic analysis, including interharmonics.
- Fullscreen display of the gui on external wide screen.
- Revised menu for external screen and touch configuration.
- New feature Sample Vision released (Waveform analysis, L6-OPT-SPV).
- Custom menus even more flexible.
- The maximum number of interharmonics was increased from 19 to 59.