Analog Hardware Development Engineer in Oberursel/Frankfurt (m/f)
To strengthen our Research and Development team, we are looking for an:
Analog Hardware Development Engineer (m/f)
ZES ZIMMER ( www.zes.com) is a medium-size, high-tech Company developing innovative solutions for measuring electrical power. Our measuring instruments have been used for more than 30 years in various fields of the electrical and electronic industry to improve energy efficiency and power quality. We provide measurement solutions to the most challenging applications, such as drive technology, power electronics, automotive and renewable energy.
- You will design and develop circuits either independently or in collaboration with other team members. You will be involved in all the steps of development from the initial idea to final production. Your responsibilities include: conception of new ideas, specification analysis, design and simulation, drawing schematics, PCB design and creation of technical documentation.
- You will be responsible for identifying problems in design, troubleshooting and finding solutions.
- You will work together with other team members to define requirements for new products.
- Your responsibilities range from power supplies and power electronics to special sensor technology, high accuracy measuring inputs and EMC design.
- You will be based in the company’s Headquarters in Oberursel/Taunus and you will report to the Head of R&D.
- You have successfully completed a Diploma or Master in Electrical Engineering from a technical university, preferably with focus on measuring technology, high frequency technology, power electronics, control technology, energy technology or electromagnetic compatibility
- You have practical experience with analog electronics and you enjoy it to deal with resistors, transistors and operational amplifiers and their non-ideal properties
- You have a very good understanding of electronic circuits in theory and practice
- You work in a methodical and structured manner
- You are familiar with Office tools and relevant development tools (simulation and layout programs)
- You are fluent in English and have at least a basic knowledge of German
- A highly self-responsible work in an owner-managed family company with flat hierarchy
- Technical development in various and challenging fields
- A dynamic team of engineers and computer scientists
- Performance related pay and individual holiday arrangements
- A workplace in the green “Vordertaunus” (Pre-Taunus) with excellent quality of life, near Frankfurt a.M.
If you are interested, please send your complete application documents per email ( email@example.com) to Mr. Karl Schneider.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on the following number: +49 (0)6171628774.
We are looking forward to receive your application!